For generations, gold rings have been the custom for many people. However, in recent times,
platinum wedding ringshave gained popularity and become the norm. The reason behind platinum’s rise is the advantages this metal offers over the traditional gold and silver. At Laura Powers Jewelry, we have a large collection of platinum rings with several kinds of
platinum ring mountingsfor you to choose from.
Advantages of Platinum Engagement Rings
Here are a few reasons platinum has an edge over other metals:
- Platinum has the most beautiful silvery cool white color. It never tarnishes, turns, or changes color.
- Platinum is the most rare and precious of jewelry metals. It is one of the rarest metals on earth.
- Platinum is very strong and durable and platinum rings will last a lifetime.
- Platinum is a very dense metal giving platinum jewelry a heavy, luxurious feel.
- Platinum is a neutral metal so for anyone who has allergies so it is the safest bet!
A Variety of Styles
At Laura Powers Jewelry, we have many styles available for you to choose from. You also have the option to customize your ring with different mountings, colors and stones. Platinum looks great with diamonds, which is why we carry diamonds of many shapes and sizes. Platinum is the most expensive jewelry metal because of its rarity and its density but its distinct advantages mean it’s worth it. When you come to us you can be assured you are getting high-quality product at the most affordable price.